Khamis, 26 Februari 2009

My fave song at the mo.....


Jared Lee - Why do i have to choose

As I play my pianoA memory comes to my mind Every day it's the same thing Can I defeat it, Can I leave it behind? Every time I make a sound My head starts spinning round And why do I write all of this passion? And music tonight When all that I wanted was you in my life? I don't know, am I wasting my time? Why do I have to choose? Why do I have to choose? Typical of me Chasing two dreams Yes, I thought that I could have the best of both worlds Should've told you to stay (I know) Could've told you to wait (I know) But you turned and walked away Now I'm trying to move on But I still can't believe that you're gone, ohh Tell me why do I write all of this passion, And music tonight, When all that I wanted was you in my life? I don't know, am I wasting my time? Why do I have to choose? Between things that I love All that I cared for you I gave you my heart And I'm a good man No matter what I still do So why do I have to choose? All this time, When I couldn't feel good about anything I wish that I, I could make you understand, yeah Now you're out of my life Girl, that's not how I want it to be But I've got nothing to say 'Cuz the songs that I play Are the reason you went away, ohhh, woah, ohhh Why do I write all of this passion? And music tonight, When all that I wanted was you in my life? I don't know, am I wasting my time? Why do I have to choose? Between things that I love All that I cared for you I gave you my heart And I'm a good man No matter what I still do Why do I have to choose? (repeat till fade)

Tiada ulasan: